The 2018 Oscars has come and gone. Now it’s time to check out the best dressed of this year’s Oscars. Below are our favorite picks:
- Jennifer Lawrence: With a fashionable gunmetal beaded Dior gown with loose waves and Niwaka diamonds, she was an easy choice for best dressed.
- Lupita Nyong’o: She absolutely rocked the red carpet with her golden Atelier Versace gown and Niwaka jewelry.
- Emma Stone: She kept it classic with a custom Louis Vuitton and fine jewelry.
- Zendaya: She wore a gorgeous one-sleeve brown Giambattista Valli Haute Couture with stunning Bulgari Jewelry.
- Lakeith Stanfield: He kept it professional with a navy custom-made Ermenegildo Zegna Couture tuxedo. It was even created from sustainable materials!
- Helen Mirren: She wore a sleek and simple navy Reem Acra with Harry Winston diamonds and sapphires.
- Eiza Gonzalez: She wore a sexy bright yellow Ralph Lauren Collection gown with Chopard jewelry.
- Rita Moreno: Can you believe she actually wore the same exact gown she wore when she won an Oscar in 1962!?
These were our picks for best dressed! We hope you agree.